Our commitment and approach to maintaining an accessible website.
Carolon Donnally Consulting is committed to:
• maintaining an accessible website. We have publicized our commitment to this on a page published online.
• ensuring that this website achieves Level A/AA conformance to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1
• Complying with the State/Federal/Local/Ethical Guidelines and Information Provided by Government Bodies
• Ensuring that all new information on the website will achieve Level A/AA conformance to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1
• Including accessibility when we procure 3rd-party systems or upgrades to existing systems, when possible.
This website’s conformance with official accessibility guidelines
The website currently passes an audit to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 Level A/AA. Our most recent web accessibility audit for this website was on July 31, 2023.
We have also developed all content to conform with CVAA Guidelines. We have not had a quantifiable audit performed on these measures, but we have consulted with a professional to ensure all relevant content is accessible.
Areas for improvement and timelines
We are aware of some areas on the website where we could improve accessibility. We are currently working to achieve this. We hope that this website will achieve Level A/AA conformance to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 by July 31, 2023.
Please see the next section for a table that documents our current areas for improvement, along with. Description of the features we have added to remediate these problems.
Website Section [What area is not in compliance] none at this time
Improvement Needed [What is needed to fix or remediate] none at this time
Timeline for improvement [When do you plan to have this done?] none at this time
Completion Date & Notes [If completed, document date and any notes] none at this time
Alternative Access [Whom to contact or complain to if the user has this issue] email@example.com
Feedback on this site
We welcome feedback on the accessibility of this website.
• Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Visit us at https://www.carolon-donnally.com/
Accessibility features of this website
Font choice, size, and color
Color contrast between text and background
Alt text for images
Heading structure throughout
Descriptive link names
For help with this document or your site's accessibility, contact Sarah: