Time & Location
Jul 29, 2022, 11:30 AM – 12:30 PM EDT
About the event
What if changing the way we talk to ourselves, transformed how we respond in times of stress? It’s a funny thing about words. We know that they are powerful. We know that they are life changing and yet sometimes we forget how powerful our words are for us. So here is a little reminder of the power of your words and a bit of a nudge in the direction of kindness towards yourself.
During this one-hour chat we will unpack:
- What we mean when we talk about self-compassion
- The research behind how self-compassion impacts burnout
- Why we avoid self-compassion like the plague
- My formula for having self-compassion chats
- Four self-compassion chats that everyone needs
Who should attend?
If something about this concept of talking to yourself differently spoke to you, you should come. That’s it. Nothing more. Come.
Looking forward to spending an hour with other amazing humans doing life together. See you there.